13MP primary camera with beautification, HDR and 5MP front facing camera
5-inch (12.7 centimeters) TFT IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1080 pixels resolution and 294 ppi pixel density
Android v5.1 Lollipop operating system with 1.3GHz Cortex-A53 MT6735 Mediatek quad core processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB and dual micro SIM (4G+4G)
2500mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 8 hours and standby time of 150 hours
1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
|Item Weight||141 g|
|Product Dimensions||14.1 x 7 x 0.9 cm|
|Item model number||COOLPD_NT3_GLRWHE|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA, 3G, (900/2100 MHz), 4G LTE, FDD, (1800/2100 MHz), TDD, (2300 MHz), WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Special features||Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, G sensor, E-mail|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Charger, USB, Earphone and Manual|
1. Price!! yes, it is the cheapest phone on the market with these specs.
2. Very simple and sleek design like its big brother without the “Lite” tag.
3. Fast and accurate fingerprint scanner.
4. Processor!! MediaTek’s MT6735 beats out the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 in benchmark tests.
5. Fast 3GB RAM with r/w speed of ~3000MB/s (More than 2.3GB usable) + 16GB inbuilt Flash memory(10.9 usable) with read speed of ~150MB/s and write speed of ~40MB/s which is really good for the price tag. (Added screenshot)
6. Dual sim(both 4G) and MMC slot(supports up to 32GB only), It other words it does NOT use a hybrid slot for sim 2 and micro sd.
7. 5.0 inch HD IPS Display (Bigger the display more the productivity).
8. Built on Stainless Steel Internal Frame.
9. Packed with 13MP and 5MP camera sensor.
10. Very good quality matte finish textured back feels premium and makes good grip in hands. (Added picture)
11. Arc Design and rounded corners do not hurt in the pocket. (Added picture)
12. COOLUI 6 with gestures control like double tap to wake, slide up to unlock etc.
13. Bundled with good quality charger, micro USB cable, screen protector and earphones. (Added picture)
14. Good protection around the camera lens with a metal frame. (Added picture)
15. A good output from the 3.5mm jack, all you need is a good app like poweramp and pair of good earphone. I tested it with bundled earphones and XB70AP.
1. Made in China(All other brands started now making in India)
2. Camera(low light photography is very bad) and at this price tag other phones come with the better camera.
3. Non-Removable Battery and bad Battery backup, also battery takes long to charge and does not come with 2amp charger.
4. The Golden frame around the device can get scratched easily and then it will ruin the look of the device. (Added picture)
5. The camera is popping up from the back side, only using a back cover can save it from getting scratched. (Added picture)
6. The Menu, Home and Back keys are not backlit and does not look good. (Added picture)
7. No latest Android, Ships with Lolipop 5.1 and there is an OTA update available but still on 5.1.
8. Available only in white color for now.
9. Bundled earphones have no bass at all but again you got them for free with the device.
10. Speakers on the back side of the phone and very bad output from the speakers, you won’t even hear it if the phone is in another room.
For the price point, Coolpad Note 3 lite has given more than one can demand, this is the only phone that comes with good 3GB RAM, 16GB storage, and a good fingerprint sensor at this price tag. Without any second thought, I can say it is the best phone in the market right now with this price tag. The only things I don’t like about it is the camera, speaker and battery performance.