- 5.5″ (13.97cm) full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen Gorilla glass display with 401ppi resolution – 450 Nits brightness & contrast ratio of 1000:1
- First phone with TheaterMax technology and Dolby Atmos® surround sound over speakers
- 13MP f2.2 primary camera with 5P lens element, dual LED dual tone flash, 5MP front camera with 4P lens element
- Android v5.1 OS with 1.3 GHz Mediatek 6753 64-bit octa core processor, ARM Mali T720 GPU, 3 GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB) and dual micro SIM dual standby (4G+4G)
- 3300mAH lithium-ion battery with Fast Charger 2.0 providing talk-time of 29 hours
|Processor||Octa Core 1.3 Ghz CPU|
|GPU||ARM Mali T720|
|OS||Android 5.1 + TheaterMax Technology|
|Call||Triple MIC Advanced Noise Cancellation System|
|Finger Print Reader||Finger Print Reader + Finger Print Gestures (Take Photo, Recent Apps, Back Button)|
|Audio||Dolby Atmos Surround Sound over speakers, WM8281 + 3MIC + Dual Stereo Speaker|
|UI Enhancements||TheaterMax Technology, Secure Zone, Shareit, Finger Print Gestures, Knock to Wake, Camera trigger shortcut, Micro Screen, Smart Scene|
|Max||Supports external storage up to 128GB|
|Cellular and wireless||Supports 4G (FDD-LTE&TD-LTE), 3G(WCDMA) and 2G(GSM) networks|
|4G FDD-LTE||FDD LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/20|
|4G TDD-LTE||TDD LTE Band 40/41|
|Battery||3300mAh Battery (Li Ion) with Fast Charger 2.0|
|Resolution||1920X1080 Full HD IPS Display, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio|
|Rear camera||13 MP|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Flash||Dual LED Flash|
|Camera Features||Auto – ISO, Auto – White balance, Auto Focus mode, face recognition, high dynamic range (HDR), real-time filters, 5 Selfie Trigger, Auto Beautification|
|Rear camera||1080P (1920×1080) Full HD video recording|
|Front camera||720P (1280×720) HD video recording|
|Sensors||Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor|
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Mobile Phone Information
|Item Weight||159 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 0.9 x 7.7 cm|
|Item model number||A70101a48|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, 3G, 4G LTA, WiFi|
|Special features||Video Calls, Dual SIM-Both SIM Support LTE, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Accelerometer, Terescope, E-mail|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Whats in the box||Travel Adapter (Fast Charger), USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Lenovo Limited Warranty, Back Cover, Protective Film|
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note (Black, 16GB)
1. Very simple and sleek design. (added pictures)
2. Dolby atmos makes it one of the best sound smartphones in the market. Really loud and clear.
3. Overall good built quality.
4. Fast and accurate fingerprint scanner.
5. Stunning 13.97cm (5.5″) full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen. (Bigger the display more the productivity.)
6. Radio & NFC.
7. 4G, Dual sim and MircoSD slot(up to 128GB).
8. Bundled with 2Amp fast charger, transparent back cover & screen protector.
9. Fast 3GB DDR3 RAM with 16GB Flash memory. (Faster the memory, lesser the loading and launching time of the apps)
10. 13MP camera with Dual LED Flash.
11. Matte type finish on the back makes a good grip on the phone.
12. An excellent output from the 3.5mm jack, all you need is a good app like poweramp and pair of earphone. I tested it with XB70AP.
13. Big 3300 mAh high-capacity battery.
1. Heavily bloated, so many unnecessary apps some of them even can’t be removed by a normal user. (Lenovo never thinks of user experience)
2. I’m not a big fan of Mediatek processors but these days to cut the cost of devices companies have no choice left. If you are a heavy user might see some performance issues.
3. No backlight for capacitive buttons(Home, Menu and Back)
4. Average quality pictures from the Camera.
5. Nonremovable battery.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note will not disappoint you when it comes to built quality and the sound. Normal mobile users and music lovers without any second thought go for it but heavy gamers and photography lovers should go anywhere else.