- Advanced water resistance IPX7- rated protection from splashes and accidental drops in water
- 5-inch (12.7 centimeters) HD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution;2470 mAh lithium-ion battery lasts all day
- 13MP f2.0 primary camera with CCT dual-LED flash and 4X digital zoom, 5MP f2.2 front facing camera
- Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS operating system with 1.4 GHz quad core CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) core processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB, dual micro-SIM (4G+4G)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
|Item Weight||154 g|
|Product Dimensions||14.2 x 7.2 x 1.2 cm|
|Item model number||Moto G (3rd Generation)|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (850/900/1800 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+, 4G, (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), GPRS, EDGE, WiFi|
|Special features||Dual SIM, Micro SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Accelerometer (2), Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity, Sensor Hub, E-mail|
|Display technology||HD, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 capacitive touchscreen|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Phone Talk Time||24 Hours|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Headset, Wall Charger, USB Data Cable and User Guides|
-Excellent build quality
-Upgradeable to Marshmallow.
-Advanced water resistance IPX7- Certified
-Looks and feels like a far more expensive device
-Stock android runs very fluidly
-Great daylight photographs
-A real brand name means better support and warranty service
– voLTE Support(It will be a great +point when reliance will launch 4g and moto g 3rd gen will support-this case is only for reliance as it network will be voLTE based.Google “voLTE 4g support for reliance” for more info).All voLTE supported phones are 4G but all 4g phones are not voLTE.
-Easy One Hand Usage
-Some minor autofocus issues
-Low-light photograph quality is lacking
-Screen isn’t the greatest
-Quad core processor can be limiting
-No notification light & no NFC
-No fingerprint sensor although it is practically useless.
Summary: After playing around with the Moto G (3rd Gen) for a couple of hours I was convinced: this is one of the best sub-11k phones out right now. The combination of a great build quality, stable operating system and decent camera make it a winner for those who don’t need a high-end device.